United States Immigration Services is a private company that provides valuable services for Immigrants in the United States of America.
We help Immigrants file applications and petitions to the department of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Apostille is a French word which translates to “certification”. It is commonly used in English to refer to the legalization of a document for international use under the terms of the 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalizing for Foreign Public Documents.
The procedure for Apostille of documents:
- Provide the Country you need the documents for
- We translate your documents if required, from your target language into English
- We notarize your documents
- Then we bring the documents to the Secretary of State of Illinois for the Apostille
- We receive the Apostilled documents back from the Secretary of State of Illinois
- You can pick up them in our office or we can mail your documents to your address
We specialize in Immigration services for our English, Lithuanian, Ukrainian and Russian speaking communities.
If you have any questions, Call us: (847) 221-9158, SMS (224) 676-3577