United States Immigration Services is a private company that provides valuable services for Immigrants in the United States of America.
We help Immigrants file applications and petitions to the department U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
In most cases Immigrants do not need to hire a lawyer to file their applications to the USCIS.
A lawyer can help in complex situations. For example, if an applicant is an illegal immigrant with a criminal record, or an alien is going to invest money in an American business (visa EB-5).
If you are an applicant who is going to file for Citizenship, renew your Green card, or to get the Work Permit, we can help with your case.
With our help you can:
- Apply for Citizenship through Naturalization
- File the Petition through U.S. Spouse or Green Card Holder
- File the Reunion Petition with your Parents, Kids, Siblings
- Renewal Green card
- Apply for a Work Permit
- Apply for Asylum (Race, Religion, Nationality, Membership in a particular group, Political opinion)
- Apply for Travel Document
- Also, We translate your Documents with Apostille (or without)
- And provide Public Notary Services
We specialize in Immigration services for our English, Lithuanian, Ukrainian and Russian speaking communities.
Have any questions? Call us: (847) 221-9158, SMS (224) 676-3577