“If anyone in your household had a Marketplace plan in 2019, you should get Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, by mail no later than mid-February. It may be available in your HealthCare.gov account as soon as mid-January.”
You must have your 1095-A form before you file your tax return.
All info you can find on the official web site of Health Insurance Marketplace: http://bit.ly/39Jo17s
If you have any questions, please call: (800) 913-0809
“…What’s on Form 1095-A and why you need it
- Your 1095-A contains information about Marketplace plans any member of your household had in 2019, including:
- Premiums paid
- Premium tax credits used
- A figure called “second lowest cost Silver plan” (SLCSP)
- You’ll use information from your 1095-A to fill out Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit (PDF). This is how you’ll “reconcile” — find out if there’s any difference between the premium tax credit you used and the amount you qualify for.
- If you had Marketplace coverage but didn’t take advance payments of the premium tax credit.
- Learn more about the 1095-A from the IRS…”